Last week, I received my 3rd Influenster VoxBox which was called the #VitalityVoxBox. I receive all these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own. I love being able to review new and upcoming products so I can let all my family and friends know what they should be looking for. For this box, I got 6 products to try out, 2 of these were sample sizes and the other 4 were full size. It’s great to see all of the different companies that we get to test out since some of these I’ve never heard of before but will actually look for now when I’m out shopping.
Let’s start out with the products that I already have tried and loved.
- Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ ($3.99): I haven’t opened this box of tampons yet as I already have a box of them. They are just as good as their original ones. These hold up a lot better when you are out for a run or at a zumba class. Something a woman always needs in her purse, car or gym bag.
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea: While the sweet tea flavor isn’t my favorite, I do like this brand of tea. My favorite is the unsweetened tea. I love that I can add my own fresh fruits to it for a natural sweetness. My fiancee on the other hand, loves the sweet tea, so he was very excited to see this in the box.
- Softlips® Cube ($3.49): It’s been quite awhile since I last bought Softlips, but this brand was the thing to buy when I was in middle school. I now remember why everyone loved it so much. It’s a great lip moisturizer. I love the little cube shape too, it fits in my purse or clutch so easy. The minty scent and taste is great, so much better than other brands that are popular right now. I will be going and getting the Pomegranate Blueberry and Vanilla Bean scents very soon.
- Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide™ Caplet Serum ($60/1.0 fl oz): I have never tried this from Elizabeth Arden, but have tried many other things from this line. I really like the way this feels on my skin and I really like how there is no tint to it! I know I’m only 27, but I have to now start thinking more about my skincare regimen and this will be a keeper.
- First Degree® Advanced Burn Cream ($5.97-$8.99): I’ve never used a burn cream before and I’m not quite sure why. I burn myself ALL the time wether it be on my curling rod or on the popcorn machine. This stuff has saved my life since getting it. I have used it 2 times on 2 different occasions. It’s like Influenster knew I would need it. Thanks!
- Bikini Ready Energy Gummies ($14.99 for a bottle): I have never tried these before, but these will be great to add to my morning routine. They are great tasting and full of B-12 vitamins. They are a little energy booster to help kickstart your metabolism. Carry a few with you for a quick pick-me-up.
My secrete weapon to my #BikiniReadyLifestyle is my weekly fitness classes and drinking lots of water. If you don’t like water, infuse your favorite fruit in it. I love to put lemon and mint into my water. Yum!!
Overall, this box was full of great products and I know my friends and family would love these as well. I want to say a big thank you to Influesnter for sending me these products Free for reviewing purposes. I truly believe that word of mouth marketing is the best and people should have more faith in social media, bloggers and influential people in the community.