Since my 27th birthday was on Tuesday, I am sharing my new favorite recipe for a healthy, yet delicious dessert. This mix and recipe ends up only being 3 WeightWatcher’s PPV so it doesn’t cut into my diet plans. What is you favorite healthy meal or dessert?
Trader Joe's, Reduced Guilt Brownies
- 1 box of Trader Joe’s Reduced Guilt Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup of Non-Fat Vanilla Yogurt (Dairy Free: Substitue yogurt with applesauce in equal amounts then add 1 tsp of your favorite flavor extract)
- Preheat Oven to 350°
- Grease an 8″ pan
- Mix the Brownie Mix with the Non-Fat Vanilla Yogurt.
- Stir for 1-2 minutes or until the batter is smooth and shiny; batter will be thick.
- Spoon batter into pan.
- Bake for 22-27 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for at least 10 minutes before inverting onto a cooling rack.